Grove Medical Centre
The centre is a single storey, purpose built building, opened in July 1990 which provides access and facilities for the disabled. The G.P. practice is well established in the area, having provided medical services to the local community since the 1960s. We aim to provide personal and continuing care for all our patients.
|Statement Of Purpose|
Using Patient Access at the Grove Medical Centre, you can now book your appointments online, order a repeat prescription, view your medical records and update your address details all from the comfort of your own home.
If you are a patient at the Grove Medical Centre and you wish to start using this service, you can create an account using the link below. Once you have created your account, you can book one appointment at the practice. On the day of your appointment, please bring in proof of identification (passport or drivers licence & recent utility bill) so that we can complete your account sign up registration. You will then have full access to Patient Access.
Good reasons to register with Grove Medical Centre
- 50% of our appointments are available on the same day or within 24 hours
- 50% of our appointments are pre-bookable at least 4 weeks in advance
- You can book your appointments online
- You can order repeat prescriptions online
- All laboratory results received are processed within 24 hours and we inform patients of any actions
- You can use our Surgery Pod to do basic health checks i.e. blood pressure, weight, height which is accessable through out the day
- You can use our Check-in Pod to book yourself in for your appointment
- We have range of other services including: Phlebotomy, Physiotherapy, Dietician, Midwives, Acupunture, Smoking Cessation Clinic etc.
- We have face to face Vietnamese interpreter
- We offer a minor ailments service, you can obtain a voucher for a list of symptoms displayed at the reception which can be taken to local pharmacy for an assessment.